Incredible Services at HomeSteady Assisted Living
Learn more about our Assisted Living & Respite Care
Assisted Living & Respite Care
HomeSteady Assisted Living provides personal care for seniors who need assistance with daily activities. Seniors who stay with us temporarily are considered to be under Respite Care.
Assisted Living facilities provide care for older people who need assistance with daily activities. Our Assisted Living Care includes:
- Personal care: Help with everyday activities like bathing, dressing, and meal preparation.
- Medication management: Assistance with taking prescribed medications at the correct times and quantities.
- Housekeeping: Cleaning services for the resident’s living space.
- Social activities: Organized events and activities for residents to participate in.
- Short-term stay: Our home provides temporary accommodations for the elderly or disabled person, which can range from a few hours to several weeks.
- Care: During their stay, the care recipient can receive services such as social and mental wellness, medication management, and assistance with daily activities.
- Social activities: The person receiving care has the opportunity to engage in social activities and interaction.
- Safety Measures: Making necessary modifications in the home to prevent accidents and ensuring the person does not wander off alone.
- End-of-life Care: As dementia is a profressive disease, end-of-life care becomes a crucial part of dementia care. It involves managing symptoms, providing comfort, and supporting both the person with dementia and their loved ones during this difficult time.
- Caregiver Support: Providing resources, training, and emotional support to family members and caregivers who are looking after the person with dementia.
- Therapeutic Activities: Engaging the person in activities that stimulate their mind and keep them active. This could include music therapy, art therapy, or physical exercise.